Red and White Fleet Bay Cruise
- 1 hour
- Walking Tour Options at 1 hr+
This is San Francisco’s original bay cruise adventure, sailing since 1939! And it’s the only San Francisco boat trip offered in 16 languages.
A Voucher will come within 24 hours, confirming your purchase. The Bay Cruise tour does not sell out.
No Senior Pricing, Adult and Kid Only.
No Hotel Pickup.
No reservations needed. For more information see the Bay Cruise Details tab.
- The Bridge is most impressive when seen from below
- Easy 1-hour tour
- Stable 300-passenger boat makes for smooth sailing
- Departures from 10:00 am daily, every 30-45 minutes, see schedule here
- Snack bar, restrooms, and indoor and outdoor decks
- Full bar on board – make it cocktail hour!
- Fabulous skyline views of Fort Mason, Marina Green, Pacific Heights, Presidio and Historic Ft. Point, Angel Island, Alcatraz, and points around the SF Bay
- Learn all about the sites with the included audio headset tour or simply enjoy the scenic ride – move around the boat at your leisure
- Ticket valid for any sailing within 365 days from your date of purchase
- Even on a sunny day the wind can be strong and the Pacific Ocean moisture can feel cool, so seasonally appropriate layered clothing is recommended