Red and White Fleet Bay Cruise
- 1 hour
- Walking Tour Options at 1 hr+
This is San Francisco’s original bay cruise adventure, sailing since 1939! And it’s the only San Francisco boat trip offered in 16 languages.
A Voucher will come within 24 hours, confirming your purchase.
No Senior Pricing, Adult and Kid Only.
No Hotel Pickup.
Red and White Fleet is restricting capacity during COVID-19. Until further notice, reservations are now required at the ticket window.
Generally you can get on a boat without much wait. Often you will be able to make a reservation for the next departure.
If the next departure is unavailable, the second departure will very likely get you on board, but until you have a reservation, space is not guaranteed.
- The Bridge is most impressive when seen from below
- Easy 1-hour tour
- Stable 300-passenger boat makes for smooth sailing
- Departures from 11:40 am - or earlier - daily: see schedule here
- Snack bar, restrooms, and indoor and outdoor decks
- As of May 15, 2021 Masking is required (subject to change)
- Fabulous skyline views of Fort Mason, Marina Green, Pacific Heights, Presidio and Historic Ft. Point, Angel Island, Alcatraz, and points around the SF Bay
- Learn all about the sites with the included audio headset tour or simply enjoy the scenic ride – move around the boat at your leisure
- Ticket valid for any sailing within 365 days from your date of purchase
- Even on a sunny day the wind can be strong and the Pacific Ocean moisture can feel cool, so seasonally appropriate layered clothing is recommended
- While COVID-19 Protocols are in place, indoor decks will be closed except for boarding