Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
Tour San Francisco Bay - past the famous Pier 39 sea lions, along the San Francisco waterfront, underneath the Golden Gate Bridge for impressive views, and around Alcatraz, and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront.
A Voucher will come with purchase as both a receipt and certificate for obtaining individual tour components.
The Bay Cruise requires no reservation.
The Bay Cruise audio tour is available in nine languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German, and Taiwanese.
You will need a Wi-Fi enabled phone/device to access the tour. Anticipate playing this on speaker for your group or individually for anyone who has earphones.
No Hotel Pickup.
- The Golden Gate Bridge is most impressive when seen from below
- Easy 1-hour tour
- Stable 300-passenger boat makes for smooth sailing
- Departures from 11:00 am - or earlier - daily: see schedule here
- Snack bar, restrooms, and indoor and outdoor decks
- As of June 1, 2022, Masking is not required (subject to change)
- Fabulous skyline views of Fort Mason, Marina Green, Pacific Heights, Presidio and Historic Ft. Point, Angel Island, Alcatraz, and points around the SF Bay
- Learn all about the sites with the included audio tour -- playable via on-board wifi to connect with your phone. Or simply enjoy the scenic ride – move around the boat at your leisure
- The audio tour is available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German and Taiwanese.
- Ticket valid for any sailing within 365 days from your date of purchase
- Even on a sunny day the wind can be strong and the Pacific Ocean moisture can feel cool, so seasonally appropriate layered clothing is recommended