Duration: 9 hours
Unwind and soak up the stunning scenery on your journey with Tower Tours. You’ll head north into both Napa and Sonoma Valleys, two of the world’s most prized wine regions. During your venture, enjoy wine tasting and exclusive estate tours of 3 favored wineries: Madonna Estate, Sutter Home, and Sebastiani Vineyards.
• A complementary shuttle is available from Union Square.
A Voucher will come within 24 hours confirming the Napa & Sonoma Tour. In rare cases, the tour may be unavailable. If so, we will call and email you to suggest options or arrange for a cancellation.
If purchased with Alcatraz as part of a multi-day combination package, see notes on Alcatraz Package purchase page.
- Located in the hilly Carneros region near the SF Bay where the climate is a bit cooler, the Bartolucci family’s Madonna Estate has been operating since 1922, Now using organically grown grapes to produce Estate Bottled wines, this third oldest winemaking family in the Napa Valley combines traditional and modern winemaking techniques.
- Similarly, the Trinchero family has been running Sutter Home Winery since 1948, creating some history of their own when they created White Zinfandel in the 1970s – introducing a new, sweeter flavor profile. They also changed the way Americans enjoyed wine by offering them high-quality varietals at an affordable price. By the 1980s and 1990s, Sutter Home became a household name and the second largest independent family-run winery in the U.S.
- With over a century of wine-making history in Sonoma, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery focuses on crafting small lots of super-premium wines from Sonoma County. Today, Sebastiani advances its record of acclaim under the guidance of vintner and entrepreneur Bill Foley, who acquired the winery in 2008. As part of Foley Family Wines, Sebastiani maintains its commitment to producing singular wines from the appellations of Sonoma County.
- Tour price includes wine tasting fees.
- There will be a lunch stop, typically at V Marketplace or the historic Sonoma Square (cost not included).
- Wineries subject to change on holidays or due to special events
- All Tower Tours Vehicles have 25+ seats, so seat belts are not required, but child car seats cannot be accommodated
Tower Tours COVID-19 protocols require all guests to wear masks on Tower buses. A waiver of liability form with further details will be sent to your email address by Tower Tours.